My Favorite Springtime Looks
Looks like it’s finally Spring weather this weekend in Chicago! While I was browsing the web today, I came across a few inspirational spring outfits that I loved and it made me excited for the warm weather to come! Here are some that I found!
(Photos by @songofstyle)
Love this look! Super “springy”! I love how she made this casual look into a slightly more dressier look.
1) Boyfriend Jeans. I have been trying to find the perfect pair!
2) Trench Coat & Pastel. Pastel colors are no doubt in style right now! Loving it!
3) Animal Print Sling Back Heels. Ah, this makes me happy that I get to wear my open toe heels very soon again!
Ha, I love @songofstyle.
1) Pattern on pattern. If you have seen my previous posts, I love patterns! @songofstyle knows how to wear patterns on patterns well!
2) Blues. All these blues work well together! Pastel blue is definitely an “in” color this spring!
(Photos by @sincerelyjules)
Simple but so chic!
1) Cargo Pants. Have and are always in!
2) Valentino Heels. I really really want these in yellow!
(Photos by @iamgalla)
Another great spring outfit!
1) Dark and Light Colors. Love how he mixed these two colors together, since the weather is not completely warm just yet, it’s a great transition between the two seasons!
2) Jean Jacket. Great look for the spring time!
Ok @iamgalla is seriously super sexy; he is by far one of my favorite men’s fashionista! If you haven’t you must check him out!
1) Super sleek and sexy. He legit is how all you men should dress (haha).
2) Slip Ons. Are obviously every where. Should buy (for both men and women!)
And last but not least… one of my new favorite bloggers +Jenny Plog (PlogStyle)
Photos by (Jenny Plog)
1) Olive Green. Clearly I really like this color! She paired this well!
2) Floral Skirt. Floral is a very nice print for the spring time, and is a combo of sophisticated and elegant!
Do you guys have favorite bloggers that you follow or are inspired by?
What are some of your favorite spring looks this year?
Would love to hear from you! I need to go spring/summer shopping soon!
Until next time loves,
I like these inspirations.
thank you hun! <3
Beautiful pictures dear, Thank you so much for using my photos!!!!
I adore that first look, it creeped up on my Instagram and I oogled and ahh'd for a while. Have you tried Current / Elliott for boyfriend jeans? They're my go-to label, I just LOVE them.
Thank you, and of course! Love your style & blog <3
No I have not! I found a pair at Zara once, but I needed a second opinion! I will definitely check out that brand though! Thanks! <3