Fall is officially here!! I am quite sad now. Don’t get me wrong, I love fall fashion! But I despise the weather!! I know I am fully born and raised here in Chicago, but sadly, I still think this weather is too cold for my likings! Anyways… Here are some fall outfits I wore last week!
This week was pretty warm!
And last but not least, this is the outfit I wore for my birthday dinner with my family at Japanais! =)
- FOREVER21 Black Pleated Skirt – similar look
- FOREVER21 Orange Long Sleeve Blouse
- UGG Lynneas – similar look
- ZARA Leopard Print Scarf with Border – similar look
- Black Suede Ankle Boots – similar look
- ZARA Black Tank Blouse
- H&M Black Flowered Frilled Skirt
- AKIRA Striped Clutch – similar look
- ZARA White Ankle Strapped Heels
- JCREW Orange Statement Necklace –similar look
Hope you guys enjoyed! I’m sorry I haven’t been updating… Now with school starting and all, I have very limited time, and I NEED TO GO SHOPPING! I have no cute fall clothes, sadly! =( But until next time!
Thanks for reading!