Happy Thanksgiving Babes!! I hope you all had a wonderful time with your family. This year I spent my Thanksgiving with one of my good friends at Cattle and Claw and ended it with a holiday movie, Frozen 2!! It was fantastic!
As you may know, the holidays are around the corner, which means time to start thinking about what to give our loved ones this year. So what better way to start this holiday season with a holiday gift guide for just about anyone who needs some inspiration or guidance for finding the best gift.
Today I put together an Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for every type of person – Fitness Lovers, Jetsetters, Beauty Junkie, and so much more!
This gift guide includes many of my favorite products that I personally own and use! Many of these items are affordable too and can be ordered on Amazon!
I hope you all enjoy this holiday gift guide and please share it with your loved ones!
1. High-Waisted Brief Shapewear – What woman doesn’t need a pair of shapewear? These are one of my new favorite brands! They suck it all in and are actually comfortable! This brief shapewear is great to wear for any upcoming holiday event you want to rock in that tight fitted dress.
2. Wine Purse – The PortoVino Wine Purse is the perfect gift for all the wine lovers out there. Imagine drinking wine at the movies, park, beach – incognito style – this brilliant invention not only makes your heart happy but saves you a lot of money!
3. Goal Journal – Set your goals high for the new year with a Manifesto Journal.
4. Over-the-Knee Boots – Obsessed with these cuties! Marc Fisher is one of my favorite shoe brands and has the best winter chic collection.
5. Slippers – Can’t figure out what to get someone? You can never go wrong with a pair of cozy slippers! Great gift for everyone – mom, dad, sister, grandma, you name it!
6. Algenist Travel Pack – This is my absolute favorite skincare brand! This travel pack is a great holiday gift for any skincare lover.
7. Compact Light Mirror – Portable mirror with great lighting for those beauty junkies.
8. Baublebar Jewelry – My favorite jewelry line! Shop bold, colorful, and even minimal jewelry.
9. Massage and Facial Treatments – Treat someone or yourself to a nice massage and/or facial.
10. Sleep & Glow Pillow – This pillow fights and prevents wrinkles, morning puffiness, and pillow marks. I’ve been using it for about a week and it’s also very comfortable and I always wake up feeling refreshed!
1. Packing Cubes – These are the best things ever invented, and I can’t believe it took me so long to buy these! Packing cubes really help you to stay organized while maximizing space in your luggage!
2. Travel Tag + Passport Holder – Stay chic while traveling! Tag your luggage with a fun travel tag to easily spot it, and pair it with a much-needed passport holder, which will also keep everything in one place.
3. Sleeping Mask – Trouble sleeping while traveling? This top-quality, “Amazon’s choice,” mask is one-of-a-kind. It’s comfortable and gets the job done! You’ll be knocked out in no time.
4. Waterproof Case – This is quite handy for any type of traveler. If you plan on swimming or even zip-lining during your trip and want to take your phone with you, these are a must! This one linked gives you two for the price of one!
5. 3 Piece Spinner Luggage Set – This price is a STEAL! You get 3 pieces of luggage for the price of one – how amazing is that? I recently purchased this set on Amazon and absolutely love it! The color is also great to easily spotting during baggage claims – and it comes with other colors.
6. Travel Adapter – These come in handy for when you’re traveling internationally; except instead of buying multiple adapters, you can get one that covers it all.
7. Toiletry Bag With Hook – If you’re anything like me and travel with way too many products, this bag is a must. It’s great for the organization and gives you extra space in your luggage.
8. Travel Carry-On – Love this brand and their bags are quite roomy. Great for short weekend trips and/or carry on while traveling.
9. GoFiltr – This bottle is amazing to bring while traveling; not only are you getting the fluids you need anywhere you go but with the filter, you can ensure you’re drinking only fresh and purified water.
10. Go on a Cruise Holiday – Are you looking to get away this holiday and/or travel for the new year? Look no further! There are literally hundreds of different cruise holidays departing from Sydney Australia each summer. There are so many things to see and do in Sydney including Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and of course the world-famous Bondi Beach. Cruises depart from Circular Quay in the heart of Sydney and are offered by Royal Caribbean, Princess Cruises and P&O Australia. They are a great option because they are an affordable option to visit beautiful tropical destinations such as Queensland, as well as the South Pacific Islands of Fiji, and Vanuatu just to name a few.
1. Sagely Relieve and Recover Bundle – I live for this stuff! Great for instant muscle relief!
2. Fabletics – Love this workout gear! They are both affordable and comfortable with a variety of clothing options. If you sign up for their VIP program you can get 70% off.
3. Daily Harvest – The best for clean food delivered straight to your door!
4. In-Home Fitness Streaming – In-home fitness streaming is great for frequent travelers and in-home introverts aka lazy to leave the house. With in-home streaming, there is no excuse not to stay fit especially during the winter times! I really like P-Volve which is great for sculpting your body and is only $19.99 per month. If you want more workout options, I’d recommend trying Daily Burn and if you’re new, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial.
5. GoFiltr – This is not only great to take with you while traveling but it is your new must workout accessory too.
6. CBD Muscle Balm – I love this stuff! I apply after a hard workout where I know I’ll be sore the day after. It helps to cool and soothe my muscles, providing instant pain relief.
7. Fitness Tracker – This gadget is great for when I want to track everything from my calories, heart rate, and even my calls and messages.
8. Vital Proteins – Love this brand and powder! Plus you’re not only getting the right amount of protein but also your dose of much-needed collagen!
9. Airpods – This is a great gift for someone who uses their headphones all the time, especially while working out.
10. Classpass Membership – I have been an avid Classpass user ever since they started — I love the concept; it’s great for people who like to switch up their workouts and those who travel. Start today with $30 off your first month!