Whether you are traveling for a weekend or a long getaway, beauty products are a must for us girly girls!
Photography by Julie Kennedy
It’s crucial to maintain a healthy routine while traveling; key is to find the right products to bring with you so that you still have room for your other essentials. Here are my top favorite beauty products you must pack and bring with you while traveling – and luckily some of these come in travel-size packaging as well!
1) Dry Shampoo – Because let’s be honest, are we really planning on washing our hair everyday on vacation? Dry Shampoo is a quick and easy fix; dpHue’s Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo – it helps to cleanse your hair while absorbing the oil, not to mention it smells extra good!
An alternative to shampooing your hair is dpHue’s Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse – it’s my absolute favorite, it strengthens your hair and protects the color.
2) Moisturizer – Because staying moisturized is important – especially in really dry cities! I recently went to New Mexico and my skin felt like cracking because of the dryness. Luckily I brought my all time favorite moisturizer CEO by Sunday Riley; it moisturizes the skin from morning to night – it’s amazing!
3) Face and Eye Masks – Who doesn’t love a good face or eye mask? Anjou Dead Sea Mud Mask is my absolute favorite! It’s all natural and leaves your face feeling fresher than ever! For eye masks, I really love Bright Eye-Masks by 100 Percent Pure – When I travel I rarely get sleep, so these eye masks are great to bring because they de-puff and brighten up my eyes.
4) Oil Hair Therapy – Tame your frizzy hair with the one and only Argan Oil Therapy by dpHue. I love this stuff! It not only reduces frizz but it also keeps your hair shiny and moisturized, as well as helps to protect your color.
5) Acne/Face Wash – We should be washing our face at least twice a day to remove excess oil, dirt and unwanted debris. Daily facial washing removes these impurities to give the skin a fresh look. My go-to face wash and that happens to work wonders to your acne is Tea Tree & Willow Clarifying Cleanser by 100 Percent Pure. I use this twice daily and then afterwards I use their Tea Tree & Willow Clarifying Astringent.
I’ve had these two acne scars on my face for months and when I started using both of these products they are practically gone! I totally recommend this product and to bring it with you!
6) Facial Toner – I don’t know about you but my face tends to always get oily no matter what I’m doing! Pixi Beauty’s Glow Tonic does wonders! This product simply exfoliates to remove dead skill cells, excess oil and impurities – revealing a healthier and glowier skin!
Luckily for you – the glow tonic comes in peel pads, which are easy to travel with!
7) Hair Spray – Because what girl doesn’t use it? I recently discovered Flex Shaping Hairspray by Living Proof and it does its justice for hair! It simply holds your curls throughout the day and it smells amazing!!
8) Sunscreen – Rain or shine, sunscreen is a must-have to wear wherever you go. My favorite sunscreen is Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart which it provides 50 SPF.
9) Beauty Sleep Cream – Gotta have your beauty sleep – but to maintain a pretty hydrated face in the morning, Pixi’s Beauty Sleep Cream does wonders!
10) Wrinkle Free Mask – Because we are getting older by the minute – sadly, I can see my wrinkles developing! Thanks to Dr. Dennis Gross C+ Collagen Deep Cream and Dermarche Labs Roxolin Lift Wrinkle Masks they help me to stay and look young!
Shop this Post //
Do you use any of these products already? What are your favorite go-to beauty products that you must take with you while traveling? Would love to hear and learn about more, comment below and let me know!