Meet Joel of The Hallowed Ground
1) What made you want to start your blog and how would you describe your style in 3 words?
I started my blog at the end of college when I realized that I was interested in fashion and wanted to explore my creativity in creating looks and my own clothes. I would say my style is minimal, dark and contemporary.
2) Who is your fashion inspiration?
I don’t have one single fashion inspiration, I get inspired by collections and stores, but also my close friends like Mikko Puttonen and Olivia Emily.
3) What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
A pair of black skinny jeans!
4) What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people and making new friends.
5) What is a quick fashion tip or advice for men?
Dress for where you want to be, not where you are.
6) Do you have any favorite stores or brands?
I would say ASOS and Represent Clothing.