Hi all!!! I’m finally writing up this blog post – most of you guys on my Instagram Stories requested me to share with you what beauty products I like to bring with me during travel – so here it is!
When I travel, I tend to overpack, especially when it comes to my beauty products. As a blogger, I get the opportunity to try a bunch of different brands, test them out, and share with you my favorites (which are usually the more natural ingredient products).
From flawless and bright skin, frizz-free, shiny hair and always feeling refreshed while traveling, here are my all-time favorite beauty products I am always traveling with:
1) Facial Sheet Masks and Eye Patches
Because you deserve to have a soft, smooth and hydrated face. These are great to bring with you while traveling on or off the plane.
FACIAL SHEET MASKS
- FACETORY Sheet Masks – while there are a bunch of different face sheet mask brands, this is one of my favorites. They have a variety of masks for all skin types to choose from – and they are very affordable!
2) Daily Moisturizer and Creams
It’s important to keep your skin hydrated all day long; especially during the dryest time (aka your flight). For some reason, I don’t know if it’s because of climate change, but any time I travel to a new city, my skin gets really dry and sometimes breaks out! I have tried many different products and have found only a few that lasts 24 or more hours, see below:
- CEO Sunday Riley – this hydrating cream works wonders. I have been using it for 2 years now, and it’s definitely one of my favorites.
- Pixi Beauty Rose Ceramide Cream – I LOVE this stuff. Not only is it travel friendly but with just one drop on your face you can achieve soft and radiant skin!
- Fountain of Truth Insta-Face Lift – this amazing cream is packed with powerful Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract which helps to reduce those fine lines and wrinkles without having to visit a medi-spa.
- Fountain of Truth Good Day Souffle – within the same beauty collection, this is also a favorite hydrating moisturizer. It’s lightweight and great for all skin types. It does not only keep the skin feeling hydrated all day but it is also proven to help minimize the visible signs of aging.
- Korres 24-Hour Moisturizing and Brightening Cream – I love this brand as it only uses natural ingredients! So you better believe this cream will maintain silky, smooth skin all day long!
3) Overnight Masks and Creams
If you’re tired from a long day and want to wake up to glowy and moisturized skin; you totally can! Here are my favorite overnight masks and creams:
- Fountain of Truth Honey Glow – honey is a natural ingredient that enhances and hydrates your skin; you won’t regret using this!
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – this sleeping mask helps to recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep – waking up to soft and glowing skin!
- Korres Brightening Sleeping Facial Mask – I absolutely love this; you wake up to brighter skin! Get jumbo size here.
- Fountain of Truth Dream Cream – loving all her products, clearly! Use this overnight repair mask before bed and wake up to smoother and brighter skin.
- Algenist Overnight Restorative Cream – I love this brand so much! This is my favorite overnight cream I use on a regular and I have seen great results! Use this every night before bed and you will start to see a reduction of lines and wrinkles.
4) Eye Renewal Balm
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal – like the overnight cream, this works wonders!! This eye renewal will help fine lines and wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness. Place this balm around your eyes day and night daily.
5) Triple C
- Burke Williams Triple C – we all need some Vitamin C on our skin, and this product is needed. I use this product every morning and when needed.
6) Frizz Ease Touch Up Creme
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Creme – if you want silky, smooth hair, try this out! It really helped to tame my hair especially when I travel to more humid weather.
7) Makeup Setting Spray
- COOLA Makeup Setting Spray – this is DEF one of the products I need to bring with me while traveling – it helps your makeup looking fresh all day while also providing UV protection. It also comes in a cute mini travel size.
- Supergoop! Setting Mist – this is another favorite setting spray I like to use. It locks your morning makeup while also controlling natural oils from appearing.
8) Kopari Deodorant
- Kopari Coconut Oil Deodorant – I love using natural ingredient products – and this is one of them! This deodorant uses non-toxic, fragrance-free ingredients – which keeps your body feeling smooth and fresh.
9) Cuvee Beauty Champagne Spray
- Cuvee Beauty Champagne Spray – I love this stuff – it keeps my hair smooth, tangle-free and hydrated – and on the plus side, smells so good!
10) Pixi Facial Toner
11) Facial Scrub Masks and Cleansers
- Plantioxidants Exfoliating & Brightening Treatment – packed with powerful vitamin C such as camu camu and turmeric powered juice blended with acai berries; this concoction will help to protect and restore your skin’s health and vibrancy. Great to use right when you arrive at your destination.
- Pixi Beauty Rose Cream Cleanser – this goes hand and hand with the Rose Ceremide Cream; I love how it makes your skin feel extra smooth and fresh!!
- Buy the travel kit here.
- Yensa Pumpkin Tumeric – a powerful combo of pumpkin and turmeric; this mask helps to smooth, hydrate and nourish your face.
12) Oils and Serums
- Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Oil – enriched with Vitamin C, this works wonders!! I apply this right when I wake up in the morning and my skin remains soft throughout the day.
- Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Spotless Serum – this serum helps to reduce dark spots, skin colorations.
13) Vitamin Pills
So I have been taking each of these Humnutrition pills below daily first thing in the morning before eating and after a month of doing it, I can conclude my skin has improved. I noticed a big change such as no more breakouts (even around the time of the month)!! Totally should check these out and they are all gluten-free!
Don’t let traveling stop you from maintaining healthy and glowy skin! These are some of my favorite beauty products I always bring with me while traveling. Shop the links above and more below: