Photography by Saad Hameed
I will admit, I can be the biggest procrastinator ever, point given, it's a day before Christmas and I still have not finished my Christmas shopping yet! Ah, yes, the holidays can get really hectic and stressful at times... That is why today I will be sharing with you my top five holiday survival kit picks with Hanes that totally will help you get through this season!
1) A warm cup of tea - it's cold, will calm you, is good for you and hey what better way to kick off your New Years "healthy" Resolutions! :-)
2) Hanes Hosiery - It's hard to look cute and be warm at the same time during the winter; thank goodness for my Hanes Shape Wear Tights! They are a great addition to any outfit you wear this holiday season; they are comfy and will keep your figure looking great all night long!
3) A pair of flats - don't get me wrong, I do LOVE my heels, but when it's an all day kind-of-event, my feet start telling me otherwise. It's not a bad idea to bring a pair of flats with you; trust me... I learned the hard way!
4) A bottle of wine or champagne - yes, you heard it, it's the holidays after all. Who knows where you'll be, doesn't hurt to open up a bottle of wine while you and your girlfriends are cooking something up in the kitchen or "cozy-ing" it up on the couch watching classic holiday movies.
5) iPhone charger - must have at all times. You can't have your phone dying on you! :-)
These are just some of my favorite picks this holiday season; what are some of yours??? How do you get through this holiday season!?
I hope you all have a safe and wonderful Christmas!
*Thank you to Hanes for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest and completely my own,*
Shop this Post: