Meet Joel, the blogger behind The Hallowed Ground, a London based Blogger/Youtuber, who also works at Net-A-Porter. In his blog and vlog you can hear about Joel's take on fashion and lifestyle!
1) What made you want to start your blog and how would you describe your style in 3 words?
I started my blog at the end of college when I realized that I was interested in fashion and wanted to explore my creativity in creating looks and my own clothes. I would say my style is minimal, dark and contemporary.
2) Who is your fashion inspiration?
I don't have one single fashion inspiration, I get inspired by collections and stores, but also my close friends like Mikko Puttonen and Olivia Emily.
3) What's the one wardrobe essential you can't live without?
A pair of black skinny jeans!
4) What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
Meeting new people and making new friends.
5) What is a quick fashion tip or advice for men?
Dress for where you want to be, not where you are.
6) Do you have any favorite stores or brands?
I would say ASOS and Represent Clothing.
Joel's minimal look is daring, unique and edgy! What do you all think? If you want more of Joel's style make sure you visit his blog, Instagram and YouTube pages!
Meet more menswear Bloggers here.