Meet Igee of Igee Okafor
1) What made you want to start your blog and how would you describe your style in 3 words?
I wanted to start my blog to share my perspective of the finer things with people, in hopes of being able to create a diverse conversation that was not necessarily in the mainstream. In three words, I would describe my style as clean, sharp and minimal.
2) Who is your fashion inspiration?
If you are asking for one particular person, I can’t say I have an answer for that. However, I admire people like Nick Wooster, Simone Marchetti, Michael Jackson, and Dean & Dan Caten. I also admire fellow bloggers and people I follow on Instagram like Veneto Soberanes, Kenneth Kyrell, Jovel Roystan, Corey Chenier and more. People who are not afraid to break boundaries and stereotypes that affiliated with a specific lifestyle inspire me.
3) What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
Perhaps, a double breasted blazer?
4) What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
The variety of different personalities that I am exposed to.
5) What is a quick fashion tip or advice for men?
Comfort and fit is not overrated. Make sure you are always comfortable and well fitted in the clothes you wear.
6) Do you have any favorite stores or brands?
DSquared2, Perry Ellis, David Hart, J. Lindeberg, League of Rebels, Topman, I have a lot.