Meet Franz of Franz Banocnoc
Franz Banocnoc is a media student from UST. His interests include photography and design, where he was able to learn more about himself. Franz decided to explore new areas, so he gave blogging a try. Since then, he has been given and awarded many opportunities, which inspired him to continue his journey with blogging.
1) What made you want to start your blog and how would you describe your style in 3 words?
Being an advertising student, I started blogging to be productive and active. With all the inspirations I get from social media, it gave me a thought to go and make one. I really love the idea of inspiring others and teaching them some particular skills I know. If I’d describe my style in 3 words, street, minimal and preppy.
2) Who is your fashion inspiration?
Gian Maria Sainato!
3) What’s the one wardrobe essential you can’t live without?
I don’t leave the house without wearing a watch! It’s fashion and function!
4) What is your most favorite thing about blogging?
Blogging is all about having fun, really. I enjoy mostly the shoot and the bonding I have with my photographers!
5) What is a quick fashion tip or advice for men?
Invest on the basics! Get everything you need in the closet and you’ll never find yourself in trouble.
6) Do you have any favorite stores or brands?
Zara would always be my favorite!
And don’t forget to check back next Monday for more!