Happy Monday! Hope you all had a nice long or short break! I am definitely going to miss the holidays, time to get back to working all the time again. It still hasn’t hit me yet that the New Year has started. I can’t believe it’s already 2015, is it me or does time just fly before your eyes?
I celebrated the New Year this year with a few of my close friends and family. It was definitely some good times. For New Years I had ordered a dress that did not fit me right. So I had to do some super late dress shopping, and with my luck I found this gorgeous sequined dress from Forever 21. Luckily for me, the dress matched my shoes, purse and earrings that I had planned to wear with the first dress. Check it out here:
From the embellished waist line to the sequined striped detail, this dress is definitely a beauty.
This dress was a perfect Fancista Find for any holiday festivity!
Photography by Marc Anderson
And for the New Year… Here is my New Year’s Resolutions:
- Focus on my career and work for a great company in a new city.
- To live a healthier lifestyle.
- Cook more.
- Continue to grow my audience for blogging.
- Run a 3k, 5k or more race.
- Save my money.
- Continue to work on my weaknesses and learn to be more patient.
- Pay off as much debt/loans.
- Be happy and surround myself with family and friends (ones that continue to give me happiness).
Cheers to the New Year!
shop the post here //