Hot Summer Sales
Summer is 3/4 almost over! And summer sales are almost ending! Before you freak out for missing such great deals all summer long, these sales are even cheaper! Sale prices slowly decreased as the weeks go by… So make sure you don’t miss out (this time)! I am going to share with you today my three favorite big summer sales and my favorites for hot trendy styles that are extremely affordable!
1) ZARA. Are you surprised? I am guilty as charged, and maybe just maybe 75% of my closet might be from Zara. But who could NOT love that store? Sophisticated, chic, and dressy are three words to perfectly describe my style. Anyway, Zara has two big sales all year long, their Fall/Winter sale and their Spring/Summer sale. Of course, the summer sale is my favorite because summer is my favorite season out of the whole year. If you love warm colors, prints, and chic looks, I recommend that you check this sale out! Zara’s summer sale starts typically around the last few weeks of June and ends until most or all of their sale is gone, which could go on until September!
3) Black Strapped Heels. You can never go wrong with black and it’s basic so you can wear it with just about any outfit! I chose this because I noticed the huge price drop difference! This heel is on sale for $19.99 from a price at
$89.90! This heel has most of the sizes left, so what are you waiting for!
4) Glittery and Silver Heel. I honestly adore these. Something sparkly is always an essential that every girl needs, and this pair might just be one of them! I love that the chunky part of this shoe is where the sparkles are, and the silver adds a bit of elegance to it. But overall, I can see anyone wearing it with an everyday dress, these shoes just add a bit of a “whmmp” to it! These are on sale for $29.99 from a price at
5) Colored Pants. Like the sparkly shoes, I think that we should all have at least a pair of colored pants. Yes, I am the Queen of Color….BUT adding a bit of color to your pants, would not hurt you. Anyway, what’s great about these pants are that the colors can be worn for all seasons. Check them out for a closer look, the price is at $25.99 from
6) Men’s Blazers (#1 and #2). So I never really explored the men’s section at Zara, and the only things that really stood out to me the most were these two blazers. These blazers are quite spiffy! I love the cleanliness to the look, as all blazers usually are, but if you look closely at the first one, the detail on the collar is what won me over. I also just really adore this white blazer, something about white always just gets to me. These styles are at a very affordable price. Both blazers are on sale for $69.99 from a price at
$189.90. Check them out!
2) Aritzia. I was introduced to this place by my current roommate now a few years back. This was her favorite store, and when she took me there I thought to myself, “Wow, can I not afford any of this!” As a former college student, living in a big city, and working a low paying retail job at the time, Aritzia’s high-priced clothing was just not in my budget. Though, Aritzia’s overally priced merchandise, they sell very high-quality (I mean it should be right?) and authentic pieces. I feel like every now and then you can splurge on something you really want/need, so even if I have a few items from here, I still love their clothing! But if you are really not wanting to spend a whole lot on a tank-top, you should wait until their spring/summer sale! Aritzia’s sale is too hot to miss, with discounts from 20-50% off, it’s a must-have sale to check out! It starts (I am not entirely sure) maybe around June or earlier and ends around the same time that Zara does.
3) NORDSTROM. One of the biggest well-known sale that all fashionistas may be familiar with is the Anniversary sale at Nordstroms. Nordstrom is one of my favorite department stores, and when they have their sales happening, it’s always nice to see my favorite designer pieces a little bit more affordable! And of course Nordstrom is a department store, therefore they have a lot more to offer on sale than just clothing! The Anniversary sale started in mid-July and will end on August 4th, which isn’t much time, but it’s never too late!
Also here are some extra coupon deals for Nordstrom, if you find yourself wanting to save up some more!